Must Have Kitchen Gadgets
I’ve been talking about “small wins” lately over on my Instagram Stories and if I am being totally honest, getting this must have kitchen gadgets blog post up and live falls into that “win” bucket! Awhile back I asked you all for your favorite and most used kitchen gadget when I shared mine (a garlic press). I thought this blog post would come in handy sharing all your responses and the top 10 you listed off. I am always looking for things that are useful, but also make life a little easier without adding too much clutter to the kitchen drawer.
To be honest, I was shocked how many of you said #3! Clearly one I need to check out and try since it was suggested over and over. I hope you enjoy reading through this post and keep me posted if you add any new ones to your cooking/baking routine!
- Lemon/Lime Hand Juicer – This was the most submitted favorite kitchen gadget from you guys! Quickest and easiest gadget to squeeze lemons, limes + oranges!
- Garlic Press – This is probably my favorite kitchen gadget! If you prefer freshly minced garlic vs the jarred kind, this is for you. Quickly minces your fresh cloves of garlic. I love that this one comes with the tube to roll the garlic in to remove the skin, as well as a little brush to help clean everything off.
- 3-in-1 Avocado Slicer – this gadget is everything you need for your avocados!
- Zester+ Cheese Grater – So many recipes these days calls for “zesting” and this does the job perfectly! Works so much better than trying to use a standard cheese grater to zest.
- Mini Silicone Spatulas – never knew I needed these until quarantine when I gave them a try. All I use for cooking Logan’s meals on the stove.
- Ice Cream Scooper – This set of 3 differently sized scoopers is great for portioning out cookies, but can also be used for ice cream, muffins, meatballs, and melons.
- Tongs –
- Immersion Blender – Such a great tool when you need to quickly blend or puree. So much smaller and lightweight and can be placed directly into your pot or bowls. This one also comes with a whisk and frother attachment!
- Shears – So many of you mentioned these as a must have if you have children. They make cutting up toddler food a breeze.
- Silicone Baking Mat – I actually recently added these to my kitchen collection as well. They make baking and clean up so much easier!
Shop The Post
Other Kitchen Favorites
- Cabinet Color – Benjamin Moore Creamy White (hand painted)
- Cabinet Hardware – By @armacmartin. Ball Knob, drawer pulls, Cupboard Latch in un-lacquered brass.
- Counter Tops / Backsplash – Enigma Quartz (valley)
- Island Stain Color – Zar Black Caviar (135)
The post Must Have Kitchen Gadgets appeared first on Styled Snapshots.