There’s nothing worse than looking everywhere for your medicines or medicine tools when you need it the most, especially when you’re in an emergency!
You don’t know when emergency strikes so it’s important to be ready everytime, and so keeping your medicines and tools organised and placed at a convenient spot in your house should be every household’s priority.
We have to admit we don’t really think much about our medicine cabinets at home that sometimes it’s in disarray that when emergency comes, we’re scrambling all over just to get a simple bandage or ointment.
So to avoid these circumstances, there are efficient ways to keep our medicine cabinets organised. We’ve got some cool ways below on how to store your medicines that you can get inspiration from. You can be as practical or as unique as you want.
1. Use transparent storage boxes to separate your medicines.
2. Or transparent drawers with labels.
3. You can also use plastic tumblers or plates placed inside a huge drawer.
4. Shoe boxes are also a great idea for medicine storage.
5. Using a toolbox can also be a cool medicine storage idea.
6. These lovely orange pill boxes are the cutest way to organise your medicine pills.
7. Or these pill boxes labelled with the days of the week so you’ll never miss drinking your medicines anymore.
8. Using buckets or transparent boxes can make your medicine cabinet look clean.
9. Using stackable storage boxes is super handy when storing your medicines.
10. You can also use this stackable cosmetic jar to place your pills.
11. This medical toolkit is the best way to store your medicines.
12. You can also go unique and voodoo-like if you want in storing your medicines.
13. These portable pill boxes are perfect for travelling.
14. This breadbox is also an excellent idea to store your medicine bottles.
15. Group together wooden boxes and label them for this clever medicine storage idea.
16. Or go vintage and use these old steel toolboxes for a great medicine storage idea.
Which of these medicine box organisation ideas is the best?